*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014909
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1014909 added August 2, 2021 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Church Services, Maya Angleou
Prompt: How have church services changed at your Church?"

We walk in the Church and greet each other. People are shaking hands again and wearing masks. We leave the offering in a plate on a table in the back.We don't have children's story hour. The minster takes prayer requests. We give praises. WE see who has a Birthday or Anniversary and sing to them. We sing the Doxology and the ushers take the offering plate to another room. We sing Church hymns. We pray. The minster does the sermon. We sing 2 songs and have prayer and are dismissed. Things have changed.

An image for my blog group

Prompt: "We need joy as we need air. We need love as we need water. We need each other as we need the earth we share." Maya Angelou

A great lady. We do joy. We need that more then ever. We need to look forward to positive things in life. We need love and need to share the love with others. We need each other. We need to share the earth and be happy and preserve the earth. Joy, air, love and the earth. We need all these things.

Plaque for being September 2008 Angel Army Reviewer of the Month.

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014909