*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014963-Cookies-Chocolate-Chips--Sisters
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1014963 added August 2, 2021 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
Cookies, Chocolate Chips , Sisters
Prompt: In the cookies of life, sisters are like chicolate chips. What is it like to have a sister? Joy says she never had a sister.

I was an only child. I just find out I had a sister 25 years ago. She came looking for us. She sent a letter to my father and my father realized she is his daughter. I have a sister.

She lives in another state and we wrote letters to each other. She wanted to come to Indiana from Florida to meet us. We spent a week together. My husband and I went to Florida to see her and so did my parents. She came back to visit us. We went to Michigan and shopping. We took her to the fair. When we visit her, we went to Disney land. I met my nephews and nieces. She met my son.

We text, send each other Christmas gifts and we don't see each other a lot but at least we don't go through life without each other. I am thankful we know each other. Unlike soap operas, we are the best of friends.

Beautiful image of Elsa and Nokk, the Water Horse.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014963-Cookies-Chocolate-Chips--Sisters