*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015091
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1015091 added August 3, 2021 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
Native Americans
{c:red{ Prompt:
Shed No Tears  (E)
The Five Civilized Tribes were forced to relocate to Oklahoma, but they shed no tears
#1776715 by Sum1

Write about this in your Blog entry today.

I am part Native American, 4 different DNA and I am very sensitive about Native Americans. The white man took their land, took them prisoner and it wasn't right. Native Americans taught the white man how to survive and they weren't paid back very well. Custer was a jerk. He got his at his last stand. Native Americans have their own casinos and lives but out west, they are still treated unfairly. The Cherokee Trail is sad. All the roses that grew are tears from the Cherokees as they walked the journey because they were forced to leave to go to another land. I admire them and they are a part of me. I am English and German, too but I have a soft part for the NA side of me.

** Image ID #1538038 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015091