*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015290-Work-for-free
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2173543
Feedback is very much appreciated!
#1015290 added August 8, 2021 at 5:32am
Restrictions: None
Work for free!
On one side you have science being deployed to undermine liberty. On the other side you have liberty being used to undermine common sense.

We have to get beyond divisiveness by looking upon each other as equals and by embracing common laws and rules. Once these rules of fairness are in place, we then can achieve peace through a single currency with no other value applied against it.

The true basis for the currency is the infinite value of our collective lives! Do away with thinking through the mindset of material gain and greed!

Since 2007 through until the end of 2016 I served humanity with my visions born from fairness, from wisdom, from my heart. Freely giving without reward, swallowing a lot of pain in the process for nothing in this life is free. I was paying for our progress through my sacrifices, as King of both Masonry and the Shrine.

I was set aside in the beginning of 2017 out of fear. After all, who works for free not taking from the treasury? The King of old born anew.

I asked for love in return for my giving, yet I am still awaiting her arrival in my life. She knows whom I am. She is one of the many recipients of my love and gifts. I was giving away my entire existence to further advance our collective.

© Copyright 2021 Johnny O (UN: neuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny O has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015290-Work-for-free