*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015412-Some-Familiar-Choices
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1015412 added August 9, 2021 at 2:10pm
Restrictions: None
Some Familiar Choices
Today's chapter—

Interactive: "Breaking Bodies
Public: "Breaking Bodies

—brings this branch to a temporary halt. I'll be coming back here soon, though. You might recognize the choices that end today's chapters as choices that showed up at the start of a Blind Poll. When I come back, it will be publish the chapters that you blindly voted for.

In the meantime, I want to step away to publish a short branch that you voted for in one of the Plot Plinko rounds. It begins here: "The Many Faces of Crime, Part 2

Will has returned from Oregon, where he had to bring back a sophomore girl who had gotten trapped under a mask of Dane Matthias. The Libra in the meantime has fallen into the control of a group of sophomores that Will and his friend Caleb have more or less befriended. There is some talk of hijacking new identities, but Will is more interested in retaining control of the crime empire he has accidentally acquired in the course of figuring out how to get Evie Cummings back from her exile. As part of his plan, he has turned several key figures into golems under his control: Erik Carstairs, the student football player who runs the Warehouse, and Gary Chen, the chief distributor of drugs inside Westside, as well as Karol Mathis, the restauranteur/gangster. Will has gone back to hiding inside the mask of Dane Matthias, but he is giving serious thought to hijacking another identity, an innocent face from behind which he can run the gang.

© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015412-Some-Familiar-Choices