*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015515-Apartments
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1015515 added August 11, 2021 at 6:10pm
Restrictions: None
Apartments
You know, it is a wise choice to shake off the crapola that falls on you.When the whole world seems to be caving in, just breath. Things will work out as they work out and nothing will change that. Stressing about it all doesn't help with the big picture. And it is hard to see through the stressful clouds life throws at you. Relaxing first, and taking one step at a time presents a clearer picture. This is all good advice, I just need to heed it for myself in the next few months. Both of my older kids have lived on their own in the same apartment building (different apartments) for many months. The apartment building was purchased by a new person. Now because they are going to rehab the building both kids need to be out by the end of September. Finding affordable housing is a joke. Wish us luck!

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015515-Apartments