*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016107-Wondering
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1016107 added August 25, 2021 at 8:35am
Restrictions: None
Wondering
Blogging, ah blogging, I blog and I blog and I wonder if there are readers for my random thoughts. And they are random and sometimes bizarre and fun! Such as have you ever seen a person across the room and just knew that you knew them but can't place them? Part of you hopes they don't see you, because you might have to admit that you don't remember them. And then it becomes an itch in your brain trying to figure out the connection with the memory. I have learned to just go up to the person and say, "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" It has led to some interesting conversations.Once it turned out to be the adult child of an old friend which they resembled. So seize those foggy memory moments, if nothing else it leads to great conversations and you might meet someone new.

Then of course I spend time trying to understand why my cat randomly attacks my feet as I walk. What is it that attracts the feline on some mornings versus others?

Then I wonder what it would be like to do my job while I was invisible or had super-human speed. Nursing done in the blink of an eye. Might be awesome! Which then leads me to remember the many times I wished I were Bewitched like Samantha and I twinkled my nose hoping to clean a room without effort. Sad, but it doesn't work.
.
Then I wonder why the stars seem to wink at me when I am staring at the sky. I like to tell myself that loved ones are sending hugs from above.

Then I wonder if people think my kids look as much like me as I think they do? Then I wonder if my kids think they had a good childhood? Which leads me to recall all the cuteness of them as kids. I wonder if they will tell their childhood stories to their kids one day.

OKAY, I think I figured out why I don't sleep well.... I am too busy w(a)ondering around. Have a great day.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016107-Wondering