*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
6
7
8
10
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016132-A-Blog-Post
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2223922
A tentative blog to test the temperature.
#1016132 added August 25, 2021 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
A Blog Post!
A Blog Post!

Seems like I’ve been answering questions all morning. First there was Lilli’s QOTD of course, and then I became interested in how other people were dealing with the question. Started to see all sorts of ramifications and continuations from the thoughts prompted in my head. Had to write them down quickly before they disappeared, and that meant Lilli had a whole bunch of extra responses to get to (she answers every response). Sorry about that, Lilli.

Anyway, then I found a link to a contest I’ve never heard of. It looked interesting, so I went there and started to read. It led me on to another forum where I was asked a great big wad of personal questions. Normally, I’d have taken that as my cue to exit stage left but today seems to be my day for shoving my foot in my mouth. I started to answer.

And kept going in great detail, even wandering off into asides when I thought an answer needed a bit more explaining. Ended up with a long screed that may prove to be the latest weapon for boring people to death. My only consolation is that no one will ever read it. Probably.

Which leaves me in the afternoon, still with nothing to show for the day (except now I have this blog post). Pardon me while I post this and try to write at least an 8-line poem.



Word count: 236

© Copyright 2021 Beholden (UN: beholden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Beholden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016132-A-Blog-Post