*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016419-Vignette
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2251604
This my first blog narrating my rising star experiences.
#1016419 added September 3, 2021 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
Vignette
Olivia's Imagination


Breezes were calm and moon was above in the sky. It was a full moon night. Olivia was lying on the grass. She was gazing at the stars and the sky. The atmosphere was chilly. Fireflies were making noise.

Olivia was thinking of going deeper into the forest- 'Athora'. She wanted to explore it more.
It was her only muse since childhood. She used to have visuals of her running in the forest alone, in her dreams.

They were because of her escapist tendency. She wanted to escape from the harsh reality of the world and move into a world of her own imagination. She wanted to live joyfully like a kid playing with sand on a beach. She had her own world in her mind. She wanted a parallel universe with only glee and no sorrow.

All this time, she was thinking of how to escape from reality when she really knew that she couldn't run. Her only muse was to explore 'Athora'. She felt like home. She felt free. She felt herself.

The forest too, was familiar with her. She was like a native or inhabitant. The forest seemed to welcome her. She could listen to music coming from there at nights and whispering in her ear. As if the forest is calling rather attracting her to come and visit. Nobody knew what secret existed. Though, Olivia believed that it was a door to her new life. Her perfect imaginative world is yet to be explored.

After Story

Note


© Copyright 2021 Vaishali (UN: luriepark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaishali has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016419-Vignette