*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016934-The-Ideal-Birthday-Party
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#1016934 added September 6, 2021 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
The Ideal Birthday Party
WDC Birthday Bash Blog

Day Six: THE IDEAL BIRTHDAY PARTY


What would you say to a birthday party with your favourite characters or authors. I am not a huge fan of birthday parties with me as the center of attention, but with characters and authors.... it could be intriguing.

Imagine attending a lavish country estate in England where servants served a picnic banquet of roast ham and beef. They would cut your choice and you would pile it high on homemade bread, complete with a selection of your own sandwich toppings and side fixings. Pickles, potato salad, five cup or ambrosia salad. Veggies all picked fresh from the garden - tomatoes, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower. And the most amazing dip.... cause good veggies need a great dip. Anything you wished.

A dessert buffet would follow this. Being the ideal birthday party, there would be no calories and the selection would be fabulous. English Triffle, Tiramisu, cherry New York style cheesecake, pastries, berries of all kinds and ice cream of any flavour you could dream up.

The day would be perfect. A sunny 25 degrees Celsius with NO humidity.
My party would have Jane Austen Characters:
Emma Woodhouse, Mr. Knightly, Jane and Elizabeth Bennett, Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy, and Georgina Darcy to name a few.

Everyone would dress the part and the day would be such lovely fun. You could be another character and play your part.

Imagine the story lines of Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion and the unfinished Sanditon mixing. Delightful.

© Copyright 2021 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016934-The-Ideal-Birthday-Party