*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016944
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#1016944 added September 6, 2021 at 11:50pm
Restrictions: None
Birthday Party Regency Style
What fictional characters would you invite to a Birthday Party in Regency Times?


Darcy and Elizabeth, Jane and Bingley from Pride and Prejudice. Captain Wentworth and Anne Elliot. Emma. Elinor and Mary Ann Dashwood and their husbands. Fanny and Edward. Emma but she would have to tone it down a bit.

We would have cooked meats. I don't like discussing the meats. Potatoes, vegetables, cake and cookies. Punch. WE would have a band and dance.

What would we talk about? I would let my guests do the talking. I don't live in their time so they can tell me about events and their traditions. I would definitely have to explore Pemberly. Maybe we could ride horses. This is my party and I wouldn't care what I got for gifts. It would just be great to spend a Birthday with Jane Austen's characters that I love. Maybe Jane Austen herself and she and I could discuss writing and all her characters.

Elizabeth and Darcy Awardicons I had commissioned. Beautiful!
© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016944