*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017003-Talking-with-Leon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bren
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2245574
Sharing thoughts and experiences because no one should feel alone in their darkest hours.
#1017003 added September 7, 2021 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Talking with Leon
Hello my love,
Another day has passed. I started putting the spare room back together so I can use the space again. I managed to drag the bifold closet door up from the basement and get them on and working. It took some effort and enough foul language that Max came in to check on me. I took the first garden down and added the compost so that one is ready for winter. I worked on removing the ground cover that took over the rock garden and transplanted some brown eyed Susan’s there that had over run the walkway out front. I really don’t like the fall work - it makes me so aware of the fact that winters coming.

The Farmer’s Almanac reported that we should expect an unusually cold winter with a lot of snow. Oh joy. Still my least favorite season, but having to take Max out last winter prepared me a little at least. And of course I have my Yooper Chook. I love you.

When Geoff got home we got the frame, springs and mattress up from the basement and put together. Thankfully your son has brute strength! We went on a long walk with Bonnie, took the dogs to the end of the road then back through the field off leash. They wore each other out.

So Tori and her family moved to Tennessee, just outside of Memphis on a lake. They are waiting to have a house built, and so far that’s not going well, they haven’t even broken ground yet! It’s too bad she has to deal with that while recovering from COVID. She is better now, although still gets tired easily. The others are better. Tori had it the worse, she was in ICU for several weeks. I guess it’s the price they paired for not getting their shots….

Geoff’s neurologist is changing his seizure medicine as they believe he is having many of those seizures you don’t really see. They think that’s why he seems like he doesn’t know how to do things he has done for years. They raised the new med dosage a few weeks ago and I think it is helping. It’s hard to really tell because they are reducing the seizure med that also helped with behavior so he’s bipolaring some too.

Well, that’s all for tonight. I’m really tired, maybe I’ll actually sleep. Meet me in my dreams. You are in my heart forever.




No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. INTEGRITY is EVERYTHING!

© Copyright 2021 bren (UN: bren13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017003-Talking-with-Leon