*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017025-Fatigue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1017025 added September 8, 2021 at 10:11am
Restrictions: None
Fatigue
Ah, the workload is intense and the stress is heavier than a gold nugget tipping the scales in an awkward slant. It seems like I have ridden on this merry-go-round before. The horses on the carousel are all tired and weather beaten, but there are some of the same faces I have known and loved the past 2 years. Our troops have diminished for a multitude of reasons, the first of which is fatigue. We are tired, we are scared, and we are incredibly sad. We have watched the same movie from beginning to end over and over again, knowing that the ending could have been altered, if only just maybe, the politics of healthcare were different.Can we please work together to change the outcome? Get your shot, wear your mask, quarantine if necessary, and be kind to others. If we do this for one solid year starting now, and it doesn't work than you've earned the right to say I told you so! And more importantly, you can provide the answers of what will work, but fighting will do nothing but increase the stress for our country. The price is too high and we will be paying the toll for years to come.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017025-Fatigue