*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017175-values
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1017175 added September 10, 2021 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
values
What qualities do you value most in yourself? List at least three of them and tell us why you have these values.

signature dancing owl


Quote:In order to lead a meaningful life, you need to cherish others, pay attention to human values and try to cultivate inner peace.”
Dalai Lama https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/human-values


Three Huh?

1. An ability to learn: Having the ability to learn means moving with time and keeping up with new technology. It means learning from your mistakes so, you don't repeat them constantly. It means passing on knowledge to other people, species, and hmmm, *Laugh* alien lifeforms.

2. Honesty: I have a childlike ability to tell people the truth as I believe it to be from memories, or knowledge gained from books or articles, or life experiences. Unfortunately, this has made me unpopular at times.

3. ( It's two separate things) Spirituality and Spirituality as it refers to Jesus Christ: Once having accepted Christ, as who he really is, and, what he stands for; you gain positive thinking to an extent unknown before. You gain concern for other peoples problems in life. You gain an acceptance of problems, that should be fixed but, may not be fixed. As you progress into the system of Christianity you gain an insight for wisdom and friendship, love of things previously unknown. It's always a lifelong gain.

I have #1 because my mom and dad helped me read well at an early age. I have #2 because my mother was a Christian and fostered belief and morals of Christ in me at an early age. I still remember some of her actions, that are an example to me even though she died just before I turned 6. I have #3 because my Grandfather (my mother's father) gave me my first bible which had the words of Christ written in red at an early age. So, I accepted the reality of Christ at an early age. Therefore, learning, knowledge, and experience walk hand in hand with spirituality.

As for my comments in today's "Question of the Day" about Democracy. Real Christianity is a perfect government. But, it is a Monarchy. Anyone can become a member of Christianity. At any age.


Merit Badge in Every Moment Matters
[Click For More Info]

Happy 21 Birthday Site Week. Thanks for all you do. Love: Megan Happy Trails

© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017175-values