*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017258-9-11
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1017258 added September 11, 2021 at 6:23pm
Restrictions: None
9-11
Prompt: Where were you when 9-11 happened?

I worked midnights in mental health facility. The day before my Birthday and four days before Christmas in 2000, our house burned down. My husband was putting gas in the tractor and the tractor in the garage and static electricity happened. We had to rebuild. Insurance company came through for us. It was rough. I did rescue my Tabby Cat and had her another 10 years. In April of 2001, our house was done and we started over. I was cleaning house in August and looked around the house and I was feeling good. Thing were going well. We weren't at war and I thought life was good and it will be alright.

I got up September 11, 2001 at 11:30 AM and turned on the TV to watch my soaps. Our local newsman was on saying events had been cancelled that night for the city of South Bend, Indiana. I thought was there a factory that burned or a serial shooter or what? The newsman said if you are just joining us, two jet liners crashed into the twin towers. I thought why weren't they more careful? Two other jet liners had almost crashed and I realized that this is serious. Terrorists. How awful. What kind of world do we live in? We went to war after that and did that war ever end? Now, we have a virus. We never forgot that day and never will. WE will always be on our guard. Twenty years ago. It all came back to me today. Cherish each day as it comes and always pray.

** Image ID #1967200 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017258-9-11