*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017262
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1017262 added September 11, 2021 at 6:42pm
Restrictions: None
Weed Worrier
Prompt:
 Weed Widow  (E)
The weeds are his arch-enemy. He is dedicated to a beautiful lawn.
#2248929 by Dorianne
Write about this in your Blog entry today.

My father was a bear above his lawn. My son was three and we ran around the house. My father yelled we were going to kill his grass. He mowed, seeded and fertilized it all the time along with his garden. He would grow tomatoes and zucchini and tried to find people to give them to and asked why I didn't want any. I had no use for them. I hate tomatoes. My father's lawn. Stay on the pavement. I felt like I was walking on eggs when I visited him in the summer. Weeds. He had a weed whacker and they got whacked. He acted like that lawn was gold. I guess, to each his own. Me. I like playing with dandelions. The Catholic College I went to, the Nuns would take trash bags and collect dandelions for dandelion wine. I just like blowing dandelions around. It was a weed I liked.

Downton Abbey Mansion

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017262