*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017437-Roll-the-credits---please
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2253743
Prompted replies for 30DBC, Journalistic Intentions, et al.
#1017437 added September 14, 2021 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Roll the credits - please!
September 14 Prompt: What is the worst movie you have seen? Tell us why you consider it the worst. Mine is The Star Wars Holiday Special.


The worst film ever? Avalanche Sharks, thumbs down. The hardest part of answering this one—and it wasn't hard at all—was Googling 'sharks in a jacuzzi' to get the title. Sharks appearing in an avalanche? Somehow crashing up through the bottom of a hot tub to swallow a bikini with a girl inside it? I can suspend my disbelief to a point, but this movie had seriously? popping into my head every five minutes.

Why did I watch it, you ask? My wife was a fan of the Sharknado series for it's mindless entertainment value and thought this movie would be along the same lines. Suffice it to say, the worst performance by an extra without a speaking part in any of the Tara Reid series films would garner an Oscar nod, before anyone with this film on their credits list. Of course, that's just my opinion. I'm not an actual movie critic nor do I have a vote for the Oscars.



Group imageWon during one of  [Link To User wordgeek] 's fundraisers

© Copyright 2021 Writer_Mike (UN: mikewrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer_Mike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017437-Roll-the-credits---please