*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017483-Persuasive-Dialogue
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2251563
Rising Star blog
#1017483 added September 17, 2021 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
Persuasive Dialogue
Ruth: “Grrr! I am so sick and tired of those girls treating me like I am stupid!”

Devil: “Ha ha! You probably are stupid. You know you don’t fit in!”

Angel: “You are not stupid just because you are different than they are. Sometimes it is better to not fit in. They are mean and you are nice.”

Ruth: “I am nice or I would give them a good piece of my mind and tell them just how mean I think they are!”

Devil: “You should do it! Tell them what you think! Tell them they will all end up in Hell with me because they are rotten and no good!”

Angel: “Yes, you are nice. That is why you won’t go running your mouth at them. You should tell them how much Jesus loves them and that he forgives sins.”

Ruth: “I think I am going to go tell them exactly what I think. They would deserve it!”

Angel: “No! Don’t do it! You will regret it later. Besides, What would Jesus do?”

Devil: “They do deserve it! Yes, they do! They are so mean to everyone. They don’t care about anyone but themselves!”

Ruth: “They make me so mad! I wish they would just leave me and everyone else alone! Oh no! I think they are coming towards me!”

Devil: “Here’s your chance to tell them what you think. Yep, they are talking and looking right at you.”

Angel: “Don’t you lose your temper! Be nice! Remain calm! You can tell them about Jesus!”

Lead girl: “What are you looking at? You are so weird.”

Ruth: “Well, I was thinking maybe you would like to go to my church one Sunday. They are having a special dinner next weekend.”

Lead girl: “What makes you think any of us would want to go anywhere with you?”

Ruth: “It is an event everyone is invited to. I am trying to be nice to you even though you are being mean to me.”

Lead girl: “Maybe you shouldn’t try so hard!”

Ruth: “Maybe you should…should…You make me so mad, but I have decided I am going to love you because Jesus loves you. If you don’t go to my church, maybe you can find one of your own where you will fit in and get to know him like I do!”

Lead girl: “Oh, she has a temper! I am so threatened! Are you going to church me to death?”

Ruth: “No, if you reject the love of Jesus, that is up to you, but I am going to pray for you and I hope that you will get some love in your heart for others. It must be miserable being so mean all the time!”

Lead girl: “Well if you are done preaching, I have better people to go be mean to. Ha ha ha!



Word count 475

Official submission for the assignment
 
STATIC
A Mask to Wear  (E)
Billy must understand why he has to wear a mask at school.
#2258561 by Marvelous Friend




a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017483-Persuasive-Dialogue