*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017781
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1017781 added September 20, 2021 at 7:20pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasy Island
I loved the old Fantasy Island. Roarke and Tattoo would greet the guests and we would find out why they came to Fantasy Island. They all had a dream or fantasy to fulfill or a destiny and I wished I could go to Fantasy Island to fulfill a dream or fantasy. The island was beautiful like Paradise. There was a mermaid named Nila. Sometimes, the person would get their fantasy and other times leave disappointed. I would feel so sad for them.

The new Fantasy Island. O'Roaurke's Great Niece Elena and Ruby, are the hosts. Ruby {Kiara Barnes played Zoe on Bold and the Beautiful} is Elena's assistant. There were 6 episodes and this isn't as good as the original. I watched the season finale and two people who went to the island got to have someone from the dead come back for 24 hours. Elena waited for her Great Uncle Roarke but he didn't show up because he died in real life. Ruby's husband came back and she didn't know he had died. There was a picture of Roarke and Elena talked to his picture, saying maybe next year she would get to see him. This made me cry. I loved Ricardo Montalbon. I wish he was still on the show. I hope they bring back Fantasy Island and I hope it will have better episodes. I do like Elena and Ruby. Hugs to Mr. Roarke and Tattoo.

** Image ID #1734370 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017781