*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018135-Back-to-Reality
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1018135 added September 27, 2021 at 11:56am
Restrictions: None
Back to Reality


Two big items marked off my calendar yesterday, the WDC Masquerade party is over. Seems I came in second. Yippee! I solved the mystery with Nancy Drew. Now Nancy is headed back home. She may be back next year to help with another case.

Yesterday was the last performance of the Illustrious Musselshell Players. We wrapped up our season and the play 'Every Little Crook and Nanny'. I played the part of Jocelyn Minnow, a retired nanny. It was a comedy, as usual. Let me tell you, this was a labor of love. We slogged through this play during the second act. I felt like we needed to refund some money to the attendees. But everyone had kind things to say, so I guess it went over well.

Now back to life as usual. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get them off the camera. Yes, camera. I don't use a cell phone so they are safe on that camera chip.

Later, now I have to see about lunch. Reality calls.

© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018135-Back-to-Reality