*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018168-Declaration-of-Independence-from-the-Communist-Democrats
Rated: 18+ · Book · Philosophy · #1132274
Changing the style of my blog.
#1018168 added September 27, 2021 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
Declaration of Independence from the Communist Democrats
Declaration of Independence

from the

Communist Democrats


The history of the communist democratic party and the extreme left is of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having the direct object to establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these United States of America. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.


--Joe Biden has refused to obey the law of the land, our immigrations laws, and does not and will not support the defense of our borders against invasion from foreign actors.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats in congress have endorsed 'Critical Race Theory' (CRT), that divides our country by race and is a complete doctrine of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), spewing forth hate for this country.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats in congress have pushed this CCP doctrine onto our children in elementary, middle and high schools.

--CRT supports the 'woke' cancel culture of this age that violates our 1st amendment in Freedom of Speech.

--Joe Biden canceled and breached contracts with Canada for our energy independence with the Keystone Pipeline, putting thousands of people out of work, with no relief or compensation in return for destroying their communities and career traditions.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats in congress are passing tax laws that will be exorbitant on middle class Americans eating up any income we earn.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats have passed tax laws onto industrial corporations giving them incentive to move their factories out of America to foreign soil, therefor depriving Americans of work.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats in congress have sent our tax dollars to known terrorists and enemies of our country, aiding and abetting them in acquiring nuclear weapons to be used on America and our allies.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats in congress have passed bills spending trillions of dollars, stating funds are for infrastructure that are not infrastructure, as well as other bills that are deceitful in title; therefore devaluing our currency and causing inflation on purpose.

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats in government in all capacities have supported and financed BLM and Antifa to attack our police, burn our government buildings, destroy our national monuments and burn our local businesses to the ground, rioting and looting any business that gets in their way.

--BLM and Antifa are communist terrorists and they have allowed them and actually cheered them on to riot and loot businesses and murder Americans. Also communist democrats in congress and the senate have posted bail for same criminals so they are out of jail or changed bail laws so that these criminals are arrested and released the next day to go out and commit more crime

--Joe Biden and the communist democrats of congress are infringing on our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

--Joe Biden and communist democrats of congress have continually put themselves above the law, and are not prosecuted for their many crimes of treason and crimes against humanity

--Joe Biden and communist democrats of congress have committed fraud in our elections by way of mail in voting laws that were passed by governors not by legislators in states, therefor violating constitutional law. (Federal and State Constitutions).

--Joe Biden and his administration have purposely refused to uphold law and order in our country, or in Washington D.C. and allowed communist democrats in congress to radicalize and tear down our republic and constitution.

--Joe Biden and communist democrats of congress in government that are running the country at this time are sabotaging and committing treason against the American People

In every stage of these Oppressions We have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A body of congress and a man holding the office of President of the United States whose character are thus marked by every act which defines a Tyrant and Tyranny, are unfit to be the rulers of a free people.

We must therefore, acquiesce in necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War in Peace Friends.

We therefore, the people of the United States of America, assemble, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of the good people of these United States, solemnly publish and declare, that these United States, and of Right ought to be free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the communist democratic party in particular, and that political connection between them and the communist democratic party, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent people, we have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce and to do all other acts and things which independent people may have the right to do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Honor.


© Copyright 2021 DragonBlue (UN: dragonblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonBlue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018168-Declaration-of-Independence-from-the-Communist-Democrats