*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018471-What-if
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2251563
Rising Star blog
#1018471 added October 1, 2021 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
What if?
My main character: Ruth. She has recently lost her husband, and is trying to figure how how to continue living without him. She is a dedicated Christian.

Possibilities
Ruth is able to work with the youth girls at church and finds healing through her work with them

Ruth volunteers at a homeless shelter and finds meaning in helping the homeless.

Ruth has to get a job and is able to witness to her co-workers.

Ruth could volunteer to take calls for a suicide hotline and find meaning there.

Ruth could find solace in her family and neighbors she could pray for them, and help them through their problems to find healing with her own.

I could use a combination of all of these things as she learns to cope with her grief God's way. I kind of like this idea best.

Ruth could delve into church activities, helping her community, praying and loving those close to her and less fortunate to find her own closure and healing. This would keep interest of my readers by introducing other scenarios and dramas with their solutions throughout the larger story. I could introduce various things people grieve over, and Ruth can help them grieve. The underlying message would be about how to deal with grief.


a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.


a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018471-What-if