*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018613-October-3rd---Sunday---Protagonist-Profile
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #2259195
To keep all documents relating to the October Preparation Challenge for NaNoWriMo
#1018613 added October 3, 2021 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
October 3rd - Sunday - Protagonist Profile
IN-DEPTH CHARACTER PROFILE

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Boudica III Queen of Albion
Sex: Female
Age: 22
Birthplace: Greenwich
Height: 5'5" (somewhat taller than the average 5'2" of the time)
Weight:
Eyes: Dark Green
Hair: Copper
Ethnic Background: Celtic/Welsh.
Marital Status: Single

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname:

Only Bridget Sommers has a nickname for Boudica, and she calls her 'Tree-top', though only in private. In return Boudica affectionately calls Bridget 'Roots'.

Religion/Religious Background:

Boudica does not follow any religion, or regularly worship any gods. Spirits and elementals form a natural part of her world, and may be interacted with. Gods can be invoked or evoked with care.

Social Class:

A member of one of the families most gifted with psychic abilities and therefore always represented on the Council, and often providing monarchs in the past. She is the daughter of The Great Harry, and half sister to both Edmund and Mary. Harry's first wife died in childbirth, whilst giving birth to Edmund. His second wife, mother of Mary was killed in a hunting accident. Boudica's mother is still alive.

Education:

Highly educated through several personal tutors, most recently Roger Asham. Is fluent in several other languages besides her native tongue, these being French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish. She can also read and write Latin and Greek and some Arabic.

Children: None

Health: Generally good, but she tends to fluctuate in how much energy she has, when feeling low or depressed, she is prone to imagine ills, and can make herself feel ill by autosuggestion.

Physical Condition/Disabilities: No disabilities, Boudica is fit and active, she enjoys horse riding and regularly hunts. She does archery and also dances often.

Friends:

Elizabeth has few friends. Amongst those she does consider a friend are William Cecil, who is the one man she trusts absolutely. Trained as a lawyer, Cecil is unswervingly loyal to Boudica and helps and guides her as Queen. Cecil is ten years older than Boudica, there is no romantic interest between them.

Bridget Sommers is the daughter of Will Sommers who was fool to Boudica's father. Bridget is a dwarf. Boudica has grown up with Bridget and the two are of a similar age. Bridget is Boudica's favourite companion, and plays an important role in the story as it unfolds.

Dafydd Morus has been a friend of Boudica since childhood. He is related to the Llewellyn family, of which King Harry's first wife was a part. His intimacy with Boudica leads him to be influenced by the Llewellyns and he attempts to rape Boudica soon after her succession.

Pets:

Boudica has a favourite horse named Frost due to his gray colouring.
Though she likes animals, she does not have any pets.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Reason/Meaning Behind Name: Named after her famous ancestor Boudica, who defeated the Roman armies and united the Celtic tribes into a single nation, spread over England, Scotland, Wales and Eire. This whole is named Albion in my story.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Because of her tendency to be very sober and serous, Boudica seldom smiles in her interactions with other, especially strangers. This to some extent hides that she is utterly captivating when she does smile. Her body is slender and muscular and she generally strides along quickly, often lost in thought as she moves. She is a good dancer, as she really enjoys dancing. Her movements are co-ordinated and graceful.

FAMILY BACKGROUND

Father: The Great Harry. Very loosely based on Henry VIII of England, but only having three wives, One dying in childbirth, one of a riding accident whilst hunting, and the third remaining his wife until his death. Harry was a popular and powerful king, responsible for building up the country's naval power.

Profession: King

Living/Dead: Dead.

Mother: Karen Rothersay.
Profession: Queen.
Living/Dead: Living.

Parents' Marital Status: Happily married until Harry's death.
Brothers: Half brother Edmund - now dead.
Sisters: Half Sister Mary - now dead.

Home Life/Childhood Experience:

Boudica's childhood was generally happy, and she was treated as the baby of the family by everyone. She did not however exploit this, being a serious minded child, she was generally happy to be left alone to read if she could get away with it. Once her high intellect and considerable psychic abilities became obvious she was given the best education that could be provided. At her father's insistence it was a rounded education and she learned archery as well as being taught how to use various weapons. She was taken hunting, and this was normal, and a means to provide fresh food for the table.
© Copyright 2021 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018613-October-3rd---Sunday---Protagonist-Profile