*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019069
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Women's · #2139377
Arlynn's story - 2017 edition; 2021 Edition (Zayda'a Story)
#1019069 added October 12, 2021 at 8:10pm
Restrictions: None
2021 - Day 8 - Character: Dramatis Personae
Oct. 08: - Character: Dramatis Personae â–¼

Oct. 08: - Character: Dramatis Personae
(1) Identify allies and enemies encountered along the journey and describe how they help or hinder your protagonist(s).
Sofia - Trace's younger sister (by 4 years) is a strong supporter of Zayda and her relationship with Trace.
Lorraine - Trace's mother - knows Zayda is a witch and fears her. She also blames Zayda for her 'beloved' husband's death - he was actually a violent alcoholic that beat her mersilessly - she has re-imagined how it was.... she threatens to tell others of Zayda's abilities and stain her name if Zayda continues to be involved with Trace.
Grandfather - a tyrant - pits Trace and his cousin Daniel against each other for the company inheritance. He is prepared to force Trace to marry Evelyn DiWinter - a rich debutante from a powerful family - Grandfather sees this as a excellent union. Sees Zayda as not being the 'right sort of people' to associate with his grandson. Only really accepted Lorraine back when he saw the value of Trace and using him to advance his status in the business world.
Evelyn DiWinter - an ally of sorts - she does not love Trace, she is in love with someone else
Daniel - Trace's cousin - an only child who has been groomed to take over the company and thought it would all be his until Trace's family was allowed to rejoin the family. He may try to expose Zayda as well if Trace doesn't back off.
Aunt Jess - Z's no nonsense aunt who helped raise her and teach her magical spell casting and the lore of Witchcraft - she has a soft spot for Zayda.
Aunt Lydia - Z's softy aunt who helped raise her and teach her magical spell casting and the lore of Witchcraft
Adwina - Z's cousin who encourages her to come to live with them and study at the universtiy
Damian - Z's cousin and friend of Trace - an ally
Angelica - Z's cousin and supporter - lives in California

(2) Create a list of characters in a format easy to edit and expand. - in Plottr and maybe on WDC as well.
(3) Write a brief profile on each character new character.
Name
Age
Occupation
Relation to the main character(s)
Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable)


Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!


My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
© Copyright 2021 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019069