*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019212-General-Theme
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #2259320
After years of ministry in South America, Azul returns home for her last days.
#1019212 added October 12, 2021 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
General: Theme
The moral (or Theme) of my story is being a preacher's wife requires at least as much of God's calling and Power as it does to be a preacher.

Being a preacher's wife is not for the faint of heart. A preacher's wife needs to be a warrior in the realm of the spirit.
A preacher's wife is often the unsung hero of the ministry team.
A preacher's wife gets the mud of the trenches, while the preacher gets the glory of the battle.
A preacher's wife has to be strong and selfless because her hopes and desires in life often take a backseat to ministry.

If there was ever a Purple Heart for Ministry, it would decorate more than 90% of preachers' wives.

A preacher's wife has to be pleasant in public, which can make her grouchy in private.
A preacher's wife feels the need to be beautiful, which can make her feel ugly, due to the draining of her strength.

If a preacher's wife is ever neglected in ministry by her husband, the preacher, she can shrivel up spiritual, and begin to see herself as worthless, having had much of her life taken from her.

Resolution: The preacher's wife, who thrives, is the one, who sees her role in ministry in expanding realms of Joy and Blessing. The thriving preacher's wife is never just "the preacher's wife." She is a minister in her own right.

by Jay O’Toole
on October 12th, 2021


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019212-General-Theme