*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019404
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Women's · #2139377
Arlynn's story - 2017 edition; 2021 Edition (Zayda'a Story)
#1019404 added October 25, 2021 at 10:14pm
Restrictions: None
2021 - Day 28 - Character: Protagonist Interview
Oct. 28: - Character: Protagonist Interview β–Ό

You are a journalist. The story of your novel is complete. Interview your protagonist and ask the following questions:
(1) How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?

I was bullied as a child. Seen as part of a family who was the bain of all that went wrong in our small town., I needed to put distance between myself and that place. After facing an attack, I decided to get away. Start over in a place where no one knew of my history. Getting into NYU was my ticket.
I could study what I loved - plants and use my talents for good. The Aunts always stressed that we were to do no harm. That we were to help those around us.
But this city was too much for me.... at first. I had to learn to protect myself and dull the emotions of those around me before they overwhelmed me. That was my first test.
I learned to trust my instincts.

(2) How did the events of your story change you?
When I ran into Trace Wilder. I began to believe I could really make a difference. He used to live in our small town. He was a sweet boy. One of the few that did not ostracize me and treat me like I had the plague. The feelings I had for him were still there and so were his for me. We started seeing each other.... but there were so many things against us. I had to learn to fight. To stand up for what I wanted and not walk away like I had as a child. With Trace by my side, I felt capable of doing anything. Love truly does conquer all.





Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!


My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
© Copyright 2021 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019404