*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019495-Happiness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1019495 added October 16, 2021 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
Happiness
Still finding my life is stuck on a New York buzz. I must say that city gets into your blood. It was a whirl wind of a weekend but, we made the most of each moment. I don't get out often so making memories in new places is exciting to me. I took some great pictures. Next week I am going to the Botanical Gardens in St Louis to meet with a childhood friend. So excited to share our stories of the past. Life, I've discovered is a conglomeration of intertwining paths that often meet in the middle. At birth each person begins to race around a chosen path, each person passes by, crosses over, or intercedes with original people on their path, but their future destination consumes them. Always there is a true passion to find to correct path of our making with some finding it and others not so much. It is near the end of our path's that we choose to remember the journey and all the connections made along the way. If we are bright enough, we will find that happiness was the one thing we all were searching for along the path.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019495-Happiness