*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019717-More-developments
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2244016
A place to keep my personal goals and record progress.
#1019717 added October 20, 2021 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
More developments
Ok this last week, I have been eating without doing anything else at the same time. I think the hardest thing to put down is the cell phone. You keep it close because you don't want to miss any important communication. So you stop eating a moment to answer that new text, and before you know it, you are browsing the Internet on your phone while you continue eating. Oops! I do it without even thinking about. Plus it is good to have your cell phone if you want to ignore or distract yourself from what other people are doing or watching around you. At least this has been my experience.

Ok, I need to work on that. Another thing I ran across is what do you do with the 2 or 3 bites you are not supposed to eat because you are beginning to feel full? I get why we are taught not to waste things, but could this also be detrimental to our health?How much am I forcing myself to eat to ovoid wasting those last few bites? This is definitely something to consider. How do you feel satisfied without wasting food? Is there a worse of the 2 evils here, overeating or wasting? There is my delima. I will mention it to my dietician and/or counselor.

I found out Monday that I have officially tested positive for autoimmune thyroid disease, likely being Hashimotos. So it is now confirmed. I am being referred to an endocrinologist.

Yesterday, I went to my pre-op appointment and will be having a hysteroscopy with a D&C done some time in the very near future. I have to wait for them to call me and schedule it. I am nervous because this will be my first experience with anesthetic. It is considered a minor surgery.

a signature image created for Marvelous Friend

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019717-More-developments