*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
5
6
9
13
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019934-The-Land-of-Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2258138
This is my blog & my hope, writing daily will help me see my progress and log supporters.
#1019934 added October 23, 2021 at 6:49am
Restrictions: None
The Land of Smiles
As the world begins to open up, my thoughts have been focused on getting back to a place I love, Thailand. The people are, despite the hardships and poverty they face (in general), friendly and welcoming...the land of smiles.

At the end of my last meeting (in fact, for all of them), we are given a challenge...something that we would like individually to achieve by the next meeting. I often speak about returning to Thailand, and Vicki put it to me to look at costing another visit there. So, I went one better and booked my flights and accommodation. I fly out on the 30th January 2022 for two weeks at Patong, on Phuket Island.

Now to organise respite care for my mom and find someone to birdsit my canaries while I'm away. I deserve this holiday, and it will give me more incentive not to fuck up during the next three months.

Today I didn't use...and today, I gave myself a reward for getting this far.

© Copyright 2021 Dr Gonzo (UN: neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Gonzo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019934-The-Land-of-Smiles