*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019992-Setting-Description-for-2021
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #2259320
After years of ministry in South America, Azul returns home for her last days.
#1019992 added October 23, 2021 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Setting Description for 2021
Chololó: What a wonderful weekend in the country. A stream meanders through the property of the hotel and restaurant, falling over a wonderful stand of rocks and boulders, creating lovely cascades, where one could fall asleep in a heartbeat, especially when picnicking on the grass.

The aromas from the restaurant call to the guests to end their afternoon strolls, coming inside for cenar supremo. Finding a table near the picture window, guests can order, and then plaster noses against the glass to survey this beautiful gift from Nature's God.

Chololó has multiple dishes, which cause the mouth to water with delight. Beefsteak stuffed with bacon, German cheeses sizzling on tableside griddles, and Yerba Maté chilled in a glassful of ice create an amazing dining experience, which keeps the guests speechless.

The hotel features joy, which big city hotels can’t even comprehend. Nature sounds, which lull patrons to sleep are not the creation of some online video. Nature sounds are included in the price of admission. One only needs to open the glass window, since the screened-in portion is already in place. Fiddling cicadas and crickets, rolling thunderstorms and rain, cascadas de agua, bullfrogs with their bass tones, and whistling wind, that rustles the tops of the trees all labor to insure the best of a good night's sleep.

Chololó says, "Slow down and rest awhile. Stay as long as you want. Come back as often as you need."


by Jay O’Toole
on October 23rd, 2021


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019992-Setting-Description-for-2021