*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020052-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-68
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1020052 added October 24, 2021 at 9:50pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 68
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 68

Another week has started and I wonder what it will bring. There is much to do outside if I am able to do it. But it is an end to a season that will never come this way again. When fall turns cold and then turns to winter I get depressed. For me the time passing is important to observe. I have always had a awareness of time and its place in our lives. The time period we call today is near gone, to be lost between Beginning and End. We need to learn to life in harmony with our allotted time to led and end a successful life. I always say you need to know when to get out of the creek. You need to plan for the stages of life, Everything in it correct order and time and place, Harmony with your surroundings the best you can.

But what is time? God has given us humans a way to track and observe events, It is for only our benefit. God has provided us with regular movements of heavenly structures which has provide us with what we need to track what we call time. Time can only be recalled somewhat by our recordings of past events. For me knowing the past and relating it to the present is important. I earn to now past times, Some where between being and end.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020052-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-68