*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020092-Market-Definition-and-Narrative-Voice-Synopsis
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2251563
Rising Star blog
#1020092 added October 25, 2021 at 12:15pm
Restrictions: None
Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis
General: Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis

(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.
(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting ""mass appeal"" or ""all readers"" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"
(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.

This story is a tragedy. It is aimed primarily towards middle-aged and older women. Although, anyone should be ok to read it.

Ruth is 45 years old when her husband passes away from cancer. She had depended on him to make the living since they were married as soon as she was out of high school. After the funeral, Ruth has to learn to live her life without her beloved husband, Mike, in it. He flipped housed for a living so she has to deal with closing out the business since she doesn't know how to run it. She finds out there is a mortgage on the house she lived in with her husband for many years. Then she has to find a job and make an income and pay expenses. This story walks us through the grief and frustration with Ruth as she tries to put her life back together and learns to live again.



a signature image created for Marvelous Friend

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020092-Market-Definition-and-Narrative-Voice-Synopsis