*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020213-Glass-Houses---The-first-post-of-the-new-Blog
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1020213 added October 26, 2021 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
Glass Houses - The first post of the new Blog.
We shouldn't be throwing stones at other governments' handling of the Corona Virus. We have a government of fifty conflicting microgovernments called states. Talk about a lack of polite conversation. Congress can't agree on whether or not to call the sky blue. The president (no longer the antichrist, Trump) has a bad case of, "do as I say not as I do." Masks? Everybody but me has to wear them because they have to, but I can go without because the American people will go into hock to keep their president alive. That said at least he is trying to manage the epidemic. Though interfering with constitutionally guaranteed rights and insisting everyone is going to get a vaccine that may or may not have been approved by the FDA.

Then again President Biden doesn't seem to have much interest in protecting any of those constitutionally approved rights. I have heard he has been neutering the right to free speech, free press, and religious freedom.

Did you hear my heavy sigh?

There I go, stepping out of polite conversation. So how is the weather where you are?

© Copyright 2021 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020213-Glass-Houses---The-first-post-of-the-new-Blog