*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020557
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1020557 added November 1, 2021 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
10 Commandments Bringing Joy
Prompt: What are some of the ways that keeping the 10 commandments brings joy and praise into peoples life?

Not committing adultery shows your love to God and Jesus and your mate. Being kind to neighbors and friends is what God and Jesus wants you to do. Keep the 10 Commandments, Going to Church and honoring God and Jesus is important. You serve God and Jesus, you worship them. Murder is wrong. You don't murder your fellow man unless it is a war but I won't go there. Honoring your parents is hard when you are a teen but as you get older, you understand what parents go through. Being a Christian, keeping the 10 commandments is so important. You get wisdom, serve God ans Jesus as well as show love for your fellow man. Serving God and being a good person is the right thing to do. Being A Christian has it's own rewards. I pray to do the right thing everyday and going to Heaven is so important.

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020557