*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020651-Travel-log
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1020651 added November 2, 2021 at 3:31pm
Restrictions: None
Travel log
You are curator of a museum. This museum has an area of interest to you. Take us on a guided tour of your latest exhibition.

owl for signature use It's still snowing
*Shovel*

Museum of 30-Day-Bloggers Travels


Step lively everyone. Don't trip on the steps. The rooms we visit have no order. My first room depicts a trip to Yellowstone National Park. In this room notice the tent. More modern camping gear was one of the discoveries I made when we took this trip.

I also met Blue Moon for the first time on this trip. We had an adventure with Scooby Doo on this trip. Together we learned a lot about blog camping. As you view the many pictures on the walls notice haw many different camp sites and hotels we managed to stay in. We saw everything Yellowstone had to offer. And learned the rules for safe camping.

Another room that is set up is a trip visiting many cities in Europe. We rode an imaginary airplane. As a group we tried varieties of foods every place we stayed. I visited the Louvre, in Paris and Oxford University Library in the United Kingdom. I soaked up the modernization of Germany and spent a day touring a Spanish Olive grove.

Stop in the room to your left bloggers. It will depict many of the restaurants and food varieties we have sampled on our journeys. We often finished each day as a group eating, dancing, or comparing notes of the daily sight seeing adventures.

The room directly across from the food variety room we have a room full of Photographs of bloggers departing and arriving from different destinations on a variety of convenient conveyances. We have traveled on river boats, cruise ships, aircraft of different kinds: planes, hot air balloons, bicycles, Segway, trains, and also rode the world's largest Ferris wheels and many different varieties of Roller-coaster.

As we walked along we visited rooms with the world's zoos depicted. Every country has a zoo. We walked miles looking at horticultural exhibits and wild animal exhibits.

I really had to separate the rooms about zoos and Gardens. Like zoos the countries of the world like to build and display fantastic gardens.

One room is especially my favorite. The room depicting Australia. We took time to write stories about our visit. we explored the aboriginal people, and the outback. We met different varieties, of animals and insects. I enjoyed my first zipline experience in Australia.

The room about our South America tours depicts the wild dog species that lives in South American cities, running loose on the streets and being fed by the people of the towns.

And yet another room depicts the music tour we took. Where we enjoyed performances in rap, country, and every variety of music you can name by famous musicians.

This is just a part of the experiences we have learned we can have, just sitting at home, using our computers. The experiences we enjoyed on these trips were real even if they were WIFI induced.
We visited on our computers but, we gained real and valuable knowledge about the world we live in.

Merit Badge in Every Moment Matters
[Click For More Info]

Happy 21 Birthday Site Week. Thanks for all you do. Love: Megan Happy Traveling






















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020651-Travel-log