*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020891-Caffeine-and-Sugar---30DBC-115
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1020891 added November 5, 2021 at 10:16am
Restrictions: None
Caffeine and Sugar - 30DBC 11/5
November 5, 2021
Prompt: You arrive at work today with five donuts and five coffees for the people who are scheduled to be there. But you have a problem. Counting you, six people are there, and all of you love coffee and donuts! How do you and your friends resolve this?

Banner or header for 30DBC


So, how does one solve this dilemma? It would depend on the mood I was in that day...

If I happened to be in a giving mood, I would allow the other five people in the office to have the coffee and donuts. Besides, they don't know that I had a dozen donut holes on the commute to work. I can afford to be giving. And I don't mind drinking the office coffee.

If I felt like being "fair" in everyone's eyes, I'd divvy up the coffee and donuts equally amongst everyone, keeping the donut 6ths for myself. They more closely resemble donut holes. And besides, again - I had a dozen holes on my way to work.

If I was "feeling a little froggy" that morning, I would devise some sort of game to determine who would and who wouldn't get the morning treat. What do I care? I've already had donut holes this morning.

And if I was in the mood to be a b*tch, I'd take all the donuts and coffee into my office to enjoy by myself. They could have bought their own and I could use a little more caffeine and sugar to get me through my workday. It's all mine suckers!

© Copyright 2021 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020891-Caffeine-and-Sugar---30DBC-115