*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021400-30DBC-and-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1021400 added November 11, 2021 at 12:01pm
Restrictions: None
30DBC and Life
11 November 2021

New Image for the 30DBC

Prompt: You are desperate to use the bathroom. But, you share this with several others. It's down the hall (waaaay down the hall), and it's cold despite the heat being set to the 'normal' temperature. Being an older person, your legs and ability to hold it ain't what it used to be. How do you handle this dire situation?

Not to worry! That's what the adult diapers or pads are for!! No, really. The "pee pads" as I like to call them will catch anything that leaks out on the way to the bathroom, allowing your clothes to stay clean and dry and unsmelly - and saving you some personal embarrassment. .Were I a guy, I'd say I'd just pee in a bottle and put the lid back on and throw it into the garbage (guys do it when working on jobs in the middle of nowhere around here all the time - then again, what's normal for one person is shocking to another I suppose) When you gotta go, you gotta go - and the older you get the more important it becomes not hold it.




Onward Marches Life

My eldest phoned me this morning. She said she had some "Good News" to tell me.... Honestly, it's news I have been dreading to hear since she ran off with her boyfriend. I'm gonna be a Grandma. I have mixed feelings about this if I am going to be truthful. The guy already has one kid he doesn't take care of - and he moved my daughter half the state of Texas away from everyone she knows and loves. He also admittedly engages in illegal activities. What's a mom to do?! I have to remind myself that she is an adult and as such makes her own decisions about her life. I don't have to like them, it isn't my life. But it is painful to hear that she is going to bring a new life into this chaotic situation in which she lives. And painful to hear she is planning to marry him. All I can do now is hope like hell that she learned some things from watching my struggle as she was growing up...

© Copyright 2021 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021400-30DBC-and-Life