*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021476-Taking-a-Break-from-the-Hiatus
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1021476 added November 12, 2021 at 4:31pm
Restrictions: None
Taking a Break from the Hiatus
Well, that was unexpected.

So, first of all, I guess I should start by saying that I did not intend to disengage from this place for as long or as deeply as I did. I even stopped logging in, which was something that just kind of happened. I know that left some people hanging, and I do apologize for that. I am going to be catching up over the next few days, but it may take some time.

As for what happened— Suffice it to say that a family member suffered a serious accident. Recovery from that is almost complete, but during that time my free time became fragmented and subject to interruption, and it became easiest to occupy myself with reading. There were in fact several weeks when I didn't even go on the internet. That's when I lost the habit of even checking in here.

I am still not certain how much of a return I am going to be making. As I say, the family member with the accident is mostly recovered. But it will take time for me to look around and figure out what I need to be paying attention to and what I need to do. It will probably take even longer before I get positioned begin writing again. There has been a very serious interruption to my creative habits, more than just the usual "need to recharge" hiatus.

© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021476-Taking-a-Break-from-the-Hiatus