*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021769-November-16-2021
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1021769 added November 16, 2021 at 6:59pm
Restrictions: None
November 16, 2021
PROMPT November 16th

This one will cover one of my favorite subjects, Food.
Do you follow a certain regimen/diet when it comes to eating?
Other than something you might be allergic to, are there any foods you avoid or limit yourself to? What's your favorite meal to prepare. Share your recipe if you like. (I have a 'killer' chocolate recipe!)



I was going to write an elaborate scene where Raen and Beaoul share their favorite foods, an interesting scene considering one could be classed as a semi cannibal and the other as a need-based vegetarian. I apologize, I had to run a few errands. While I was out I had a massive panic attack, which almost was take me to an ER time. I am barely functioning to handle writing the assembly instructions for a pb and j sandwich. Life happens sometimes, and sometimes it kicks you hard in the head. so... without further ado.

You take two slices of bread, spread a thin layer of peanut butter on one slice, a thin layer of jelly on the other slice, slam them together with the toppings to the inside. Warm a frying pan and slide a pat of butter around place the sandwich one side down and absorb the butter, remove, melt more butter in the pan and place the dry side down. Let it sizzle and check for a nice pretty golden brown, flip, brown second side. Remove to plate, serve with ice cold glass of cow's milk. There, tasty as a desert and a whole childhood spent calling it a meal.

© Copyright 2021 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021769-November-16-2021