*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021833-Murder-Mystery
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1021833 added November 17, 2021 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Murder Mystery
November 17, 2021


The Original Logo.


Prompt: You have been invited to a posh dinner party hosted by one of the wealthiest people in your small town. When you arrive, your host is does not greet you, and the butler informs you they have been missing last night. A quick search by all the party goers finds him/her dead. Their body is in a small clearing in the woods behind the mansion. Being a modern day Nancy Drew/Joe Hardy type of person, you begin your own investigation. What do you find that leads you to the murderer. Who is the murderer? How was the host killed?

In the office, I find chaos among the paperwork and a half shredded letter still in the shredder. After using my forensic science skills and put the pieces back together, I see that it was a letter stating the paternity of the host's only child. The paper told that the child was in fact not his own. After questioning the wife, I come away with the information that the actual father of the child is the host's business partner. Now, with two suspects, I perform more investigative work and finally determine that the wife and the business partner acted in cahoots. The wife lured the host to the wooded clearing where the business partner came from behind and choked the victim until he passed out, at which time the wife, who did not desire the truth to be known put a bullet into her husband's head then turned the gun on his business partner.

© Copyright 2021 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021833-Murder-Mystery