*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021963-Yay-for-Turkey
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2260969
A small town life in a small town library.
#1021963 added November 19, 2021 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Yay for Turkey!
My best friend came through last night. She asked me to Thanksgiving! She's supervising due to health issues and her hubby and future daughter in law are cooking. I'm happy to be able to spend time, especially at the holidays, with folks I love.

This is my last day at the little library until the 30th. I'll be glad to have some time to do things around the house and just chill with my dogs.

As for this Friday at the little library, soooo slow. Only 2 guests. I'm only half done with my day and I'm ready to go home! I haven't felt real well today. I was rushed getting around and had to run to Walmart and the bank before work. Oh, and grab breakfast. Lines everywhere and so slow.

One of my big goals for the new year is to get internet at the house and a new laptop. It's doable. I can't find a nice laptop to fit my budget so I'm looking at rent to own options. I know, it's a lot of extra cash but it'll be a nicer computer. We'll see. I'm tired of not having internet at home. It's been 6 years since I moved back to Texas and that long since I had a connection.

If I'm not on before Thanksgiving, y'all have a wonderful holiday!

© Copyright 2021 Nikola~Loving Her Gracie Girl! (UN: nmarshall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikola~Loving Her Gracie Girl! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021963-Yay-for-Turkey