*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022477-September-29----30-DBC---and-this-was-Nov-29th
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1022477 added November 30, 2021 at 2:32pm
Restrictions: None
September 29 - 30 DBC - and this was Nov 29th


PROMPT November 29th

Imagine for a moment that you are near the end of your life. What do you want to have done that would make you feel satisfied?


Today is my daughter's birthday. She is 49. Gracious, that sure does make me feel like I'm at the end of my life. She is my first child. I remember being so scared of what to do and how to care for her. But the very fact she's survived this long is proof I did something right. Through all the trials and tribulations, and believe me, there are too many to name, she's emerged victorious.

So, I think I have done what I need to have accomplished in this world. I have two children that are responsible adults. They both have children that make me a proud grandmother. The life I led will be remembered for a short time once I'm gone. But my children and grandchildren will live on and do great things. They already have proved they can.

I think being satisfied is not in what things you have, or how much money you have. It is in the life you lead and the joy you bring to others. Life is hard, and if we can help one other person along the way, then God smiles.


© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022477-September-29----30-DBC---and-this-was-Nov-29th