*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023179-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-118
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1023179 added December 13, 2021 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 118
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 118
Dear Grandsons and All

We wrapped up the outside work today, The outdoor 2021 season is in the can, as they say. We finished with light pruning of the black Raspberries. I promised my wife I would throw out my very tattered light outdoor line jacket at the end of the season. But it is like an old friend. I convinced her that I should keep it around a bit longer Just in case. You guys will understand as you get old.

We are going to take a run up north on Thursdays and come back on Friday. I need to take some things up and bring back the ice fishing gear. my brother says there is close 30 inches of snow up there. It will be work getting into the driveway off the highway, then I will use a sled. I hope this Wednesday's warm temperatures and rain will help with the snow. We shall see.

So now we are getting to the time of year when I do inside work, organizing collections and doing book work and planning for spring. The days will run together, and I need to guard against depression. It does help to get outside and ice fish if I am able. I hope you all are having a nice Christmas season.

Kids and Grandkids we will see you Christmas Day

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023179-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-118