*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023197-The-End-of-Two-Lines
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1023197 added December 16, 2021 at 12:11pm
Restrictions: None
The End of Two Lines
At every turn and twist of the Plinko Poll, you guys have voted to continue down a path that rugal has already written. Sometimes it's been by the thinnest of majorities, but that's the way you've voted.

Well, you take it any further. "Getting Familiar with the Unfamiliar (which won in a landslide after a surge of overnight voting) hasn't got any sequels, and that means that today you get to vote for which unwritten path to carve out after it. Like I warned at the start, I do not guarantee that I'll write a branch based on the results, but I will give it some hard thought and effort.

As for the Blind Polls, there too you guys have managed to vote consistently for paths that led away from climaxes and turning points. Yesterday, though, it finally ended. It wasn't quite my design or intention to decisively wind things up. But Will's room to evade or maneuver finally narrowed to nothingness, and every choice in yesterday's poll was going to twist things into a new configuration. The only question was going to be: What configuration? To my immense surprise, it turned out to be the configuration that follows from the choice "Confide in Carson."

So that's the end of the Blind Polls. But today still brings a second poll. I want to continue the branch that was suspended with "Gemini Falls, and though I have ideas for all the possible ways to continue it, I'm not wedded to any of them, so I thought I'd let you guys choose. The background: Will and Sydney, working to create "Brotherhood of Baphomet" set about converting the family of Alec "Brownie" Brown, one of the wrestlers at school, and had just succeeded. But that only gave them six members. Where are they going to find the other four?

I'm going to leave both polls up and open for 48 hours. They will close at noon EST on Thursday, December 16.

[Polls completed and deleted.]

© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023197-The-End-of-Two-Lines