*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023232-Off-Ramps-and-On-
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1023232 added December 16, 2021 at 12:11pm
Restrictions: None
Off-Ramps and On-
Everything reaches a climax almost at once. Monday brought the last of the Blind Polls. Yesterday brought the last of the Plinko Polls. Today brings the end of the commission I've been publishing. Tomorrow I start publishing a new branch.

It's a return to the story of Sydney and Will and their "Brotherhood of Baphomet, but it's nothing to do with the still-running Next Story Choice poll. This one branches off of "Breaking Bodies. Will and Sydney have hijacked the identities of two Westside teachers, Hannah Cho and Michael Hagerman, with the aim of spreading their Brotherhood into some of the lower grades. Last time, they started with the junior class. This time they will start in a different class. Which one? Tune in tomorrow to find out.

And speaking of the Next Story Choice poll, and storylines about Will and Sydney: I forgot to mention that I'm accepting GPs as votes in the Next Story Choice poll as well as in the still-running Plot Plinko poll. Some readers already took it upon themselves to send me GPs, and to keep the voting fair I want everyone to know that that is a voting option. Remember, if you vote GPs for a losing choice, you will get your GPs back and maybe collect a dividend. if you vote GPs for a winning choice, you forfeit your GPs but will have helped put your choice over the top.

The polls (which don't close until Thursday at noon) are here:

[Polls completed and deleted.]

© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023232-Off-Ramps-and-On-