*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023658
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1023658 added February 3, 2022 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2 - A Rough Start
5:50 AM. It was a full 70 minutes before Her Highness expected me to be in her bedroom. My professional attire would be reused for the second day in a row. But, hey, it wasn’t stinky or anything. Surely, Her Highness couldn’t tell the difference. A few brush strokes later, a bit of lotion, and I was ready to shine. What better way to make a first impression than by showing up early?

I knocked on the enormous, ruby door.

“Who is it?”

My throat needed some clearing before I could shout, “It’s Toadette, Your Highness!”

A few seconds of silence passed. Did she not hear me? Maybe I should’ve repeated what I said.

“Enter already.”

Never mind. I pulled the heavy door open, getting my first glimpse into Her Highness’s room. To say it was massive would be the understatement of the century. The bed’s mattress and frame combined were about 1.5 metres tall! I mean, I was only barely taller than that. If you looked up, you’d see just how high the ceiling scaled. Ridiculously impressive for a room on a higher floor of the castle. This was stuff I’d only see on a ground level in other buildings.

Her Highness was reading a book in bed, appearing to wear a light form of sleepwear. When I walked over to her side, sweat bullets were racing down my body. Being this close to such an important public figure was like a dream. Even with this odd job, I could consider myself lucky in that respect.

She raised an eyebrow, looking at the midsection of my body. Was it my muscles tensing up? My skinny posture?

“Your effort to look formal is cute, but you should calm yourself with the rigidity. You’re about to pop a blood vessel.”

Phew, what a relief. As the stiffness turned to casualness, Her Highness returned to her book.

“Today, I’m going to learn how well you can follow commands. Oh, and you’re to remove all your clothing.”

“M-my clothes!?”

What kind of sick nightmare was this becoming?

“Simple procedure. I have to see ALL my workers in their truest form at least once. But feel free to keep your glasses on. How else would you admire my heavenly feet?”

Simple procedure, huh? Now I felt like I was getting an invasive check-up at the doctor. My fingers struggled to grasp the edges of my shirt.

“Do I have to?”

Her Highness nodded, smiling like it was her birthday.

Off came each clothing article I had. Not only did I feel dirty, but the cold A/C was nothing less than unpleasant.

“My, my. What a forest you’ve got.”

She handed me what looked to be… Huh? A collar? And a leash? But, I was a Toad, not some Chain Chomp.

“Is there a problem, Toadette?”

I shook my head and scrambled to get the collar around my neck. Her Highness grabbed the dangling leash, making no attempt to cover up her amusement.

“Now, stand at the foot of my bed.”

My speed was no better than that of Whomp at this moment. It was like my brain was coaxing my body to delay the inevitable for as long as possible.

YANK!

The choking force on my neck flung me backwards towards Her Highness.

“Need I remind you that you are the one who chose to come here far earlier than scheduled? If I were in your position, I’d work harder to make sure that MY time isn’t wasted.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Now I scampered to the foot of her bed, where her large feet awaited me. Her feet were indeed not as sweaty-looking as last time. Worked in my favour. So, the first move I made was rubbing her left foot. As soon as I got my thumbs between her toes—

YANK!!

It happened again! Except this time, I hit my face against the bed frame. Felt like running face-first into a wall of metal.

Her Highness sighed. “Don’t touch my feet until I allow you to do so. These don’t sound like complicated instructions to me.”

They weren’t complicated, just very weird. Seeing as I had apparently no orders at that moment, my only option was simply looking at Her Highness’s feet. At least it’d give me a better idea of what I would be up against today. As noted earlier, they lacked the sweat they’d been covered in yesterday. The immense scale of her feet was still something to behold, though. Seeing her on TV or in magazines, I guessed she always had petite, narrow feet. Sadly, reality wasn’t so merciful.

“A-AH!!”

Her Highness’s toes were pushing into one of my breasts. I leaned back, but her grip on the leash kept me right up close to her feet.

“Your breasts are so tiny, Toadette. I could smother them with both my feet if I desired.”

Come on, my boobs couldn’t be that small. They weren’t model quality, but I always found them to be passable. Her Highness eventually gave my poor boob some relief, setting her foot alongside the other one on the bed.

“Kiss my soles.”

I sighed, licking my lips to—

YANK!!!

“What’d I do wrong this time!?”

“I heard you sighing. And lower that tone, little girl.”

Damn, did she steal the hearing abilities of a Swooper? Whatever. Without any snide remarks from me, I dove straight into her feet with some kisses. You’d think I’d eaten something sour with how puckered my lips were. However, it helped to keep my tongue from brushing contact with the feet.

If there was one thing to compliment about Her Highness, it was that she took exceptional care of her feet. Not a bunion in sight, no unsightly imperfections, nothing out of the ordinary from regular feet. And you know, if this job solely consisted of kissing or giving foot rubs, it wouldn’t be too awful. Even if the bottoms of her feet got horribly dirty, I’d suck things up and continue kissing them for a paycheck.

“Now open that mouth like a good girl.”

Aw, I should’ve seen this coming a mile away. My tongue against the middle of her foot, leaving it sitting there for a while. This disgust would just have to be fought through if I wanted to make it to the end of the day. After my sluggish start, I began to lap her toes over and over.

“Oh, you’re a toe-girl, aren’t you?”

Her Highness pushed a couple of her toes into my mouth, pushing my head back and forth. Those squirming toes had a mission to invade every inch of me. Once they came back out, they glistened like diamonds against the bedroom’s lights.

Then, her toes re-entered my mouth with an even greater force. Three of her toes managed to fit in, but the last two stuck out.

“All five toes in there, let’s go, Toadette.”

Ugh, this was like having my mouth stretched for a dental exam. No matter how hard the princess yanked on that leash, those tiny toes couldn’t penetrate me at all. As the pressure of the leash rose, I stomped my foot on the carpet. My body was ready to explode.

Her Highness tugged so hard that I had to lean against her bed for support. My feet were barely clinging to the floor, and she kept me in this position for 20 painful seconds.

Finally, her toes slowly exited my mouth, wiggling. She then proceeded to wipe her foot against my cheek. Never had I felt so violated by a pair of feet.

“How unfortunate that you can’t bear more than three toes. Stretching that cute mouth of yours is definitely high on the priority list.”

If my mouth were to stretch any further, I’d have the most distorted face in Toad Town. Or even worse, the entire Mushroom Kingdom.

Her Highness tucked her feet under the covers before pulling me to her side. As the mighty woman undid my collar, her cold hands ran along my back.

“I’m willing to excuse your very lacklustre effort today if you guarantee you’ll impress me next time.”

If I wanted a roof over my head, I didn’t have much of a choice, did I?

Before she dismissed me, Her Highness told me to meet her in the garden at 12:00. Something about having a slightly different task for me. For two and a half hours, I’d have the freedom to do what I wished.

Redressed and walking through the halls, my pants began to vibrate. A phone call from Minh T.

“Hello?”

“So, how’d it go?”

I chuckled. “Oh, just great. I mean, I got hired.”

On the other end there was an applause.

“Increíble. What are you?”

Damn, she wanted all the details. If I told her the truth, this maniac would bombard me with a dozen questions. But lying wouldn’t benefit me, either. I could pull a fast one in some scenarios, but lying about what job you have isn’t a piece of cake. Especially when said job is also your place of residence.

My lips almost kissed the phone’s mic when I said, “I’m Her Highness’s foot slave.”

My finger ended the call then and there. But don’t worry, Minh T. could send me her endless list of wonders later tonight. Right now, I needed some me-time.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023658