*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023737-Choices
Rated: E · Book · Spiritual · #2139832
Gratitude Journal
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1023737 added December 27, 2021 at 8:18pm
Restrictions: None
Choices
At the close of another year, I am grateful that I am still here with family that loves me. This has been a tough year. I have had some health issues, lost some family members, and struggled to understand the world around me like so many others. The fact that I am still here is a miracle unto itself because I know I have come close to trying the patience of the God of All Creation many times. But what I have learned is that it is absolutely true that God loves us unconditionally and will stay with us through our fears, doubts, and failures. Whether or not God can use us for His monumental work depends entirely on our willingness to be open and receptive to His loving guidance for our lives. It is possible to live our entire lives and never be all that God intended us to be if we are stubborn and resistant to His will. The greatest form of gratitude we can offer Him for His magnificent gift of life is to yield to His absolute claim on who we are and who we can be. And His very nature of unconditional and transcendent love has left this as a choice for us to make on our own. We must choose wisely.

© Copyright 2021 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023737-Choices