*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023752-Thanks-for-your-energy-in-these-tough-times
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1023752 added December 28, 2021 at 12:30pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks for your energy in these tough times.
I'm always trying to make sense of things. Like when you work hard and think you will have a house that belongs to you and your family.
The reality is you spend your life paying rent, because of different things. You don't have enough money or credit. Didn't work at a job long enough to be able to get a sweat equity habitat for humanity house.
That was back in the late 1980's.
2 single mom's raising 3 children.
Always trying to get a job that would pay well. So many low paying Jobs, busting your ass and doing a great job.
Still getting promised to be promoted,or be a manager. Only to have them cut your hours after the holidays. Sometimes promised medical before they say you have to work graveyard. Or just let you go, because they have someone who takes less.
I have learned this is not a fair society over hard lessons through the years.
Giving your all to do a great job and super customer service.
Making people smile and helping in any way you can.
Hiding your disabilities because this society shames you for having them.
It's hard to be a happy camper in this life.
You do your best to keep giving and keep helping anyway, even when you have so little compared to other people.
The mindset is there are people that have even less.
How do I rectify being thankful for what I have while knowing other people are out in the cold and have no toilets. No heat and didn't choose it to be that way.
I've been told I'm one of the most praying person they ever met.
Yet the one with the worst luck in the world.
For the most part of my life.
So I start on a bummer subject and try to make some lemonade out of the lemons that dump from the sky.
All I can do is write from my heart and hope to bring some good energy into this world for its people and creatures and land.
In the years that I've been here writing have met some good kind people just like I have on my other media sites.
Trying to be a candle to light up the darkness of our reality.
It's almost 20:22 and once again I try to come back and blog.
Will be looking at things I started writing here some years ago.
Like my diary of anorexic poet.
Seeing how far I've come and sometimes not from when I wrote those and never really finished them. Too busy raising kids grandkids and doing many things from chopping wood to fixing mufflers under the car.
Where I grew up as a kid in Brooklyn seems a zillion years ago and yet could be yesterday.
Thank you for taking this journey with me hold on it's going to be a bumpy ride in the words of Betty Davis!

218143218143

© Copyright 2021 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023752-Thanks-for-your-energy-in-these-tough-times