*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023932-Heres-to-a-New-Year-Bring-it-On
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1023932 added December 31, 2021 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Here's to a New Year. Bring it On!


Let me first say how glad I am to get December out of the way.

Holy cow. What a bunch of horse puckey this month has been. I have the worst cold in the world. Now I don't ever get sick. Ever. I'm sure the emotional and physical stress of traveling by train is the cause of this.

I don't know if COVID had/has any part in this. I didn't go get tested. So go ahead judge me. I've been called a 'f-in bitch' already by a person on the train from Portland to California because I didn't get vaccinated. I was told I would be the downfall of civilization. Now that is an awful accusation. So again, go ahead and judge me. Then again I was called out by a person on my return trip from Portland to Havre. Whatever. again, a big accusation. Such anger in the world right now.

Then I had the worst time ever with my family. The graduation of my grandson was amazing. The Marines do a good ceremony. I treasure that in my heart forever. But the rest of the time? I want to bury it forever.

Okay, so, now I am home. Sick. In the cold and barren wasteland that is my life. Gosh, I want to be on a desert island somewhere. Alone.

I am glad it is December 31st. So now I can start over tomorrow. Bury the past. Start over. Literally start over.

To all of those with family problems. I understand.

© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023932-Heres-to-a-New-Year-Bring-it-On