*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024154-Best-Described-as-A-Personal-Day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1024154 added January 4, 2022 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Best Described as A Personal Day

owl for signature use


A = C:

First, It is very difficult to keep up right now because I lost my own computer and it will be awhile until I can get another one. K is letting me use his which he doesn't spend a lot of time on a computer any more because he uses his phone and kindle more than I do. So, it is working out for now.

Second: My son-in-law is ill with covid and news this morning is really bad, so the whole family is worried. I put him in the hands of Jesus this morning. I'm getting more and more news of people who would not be vaccinated who are getting ill. K also has a friend, who is recovering from covid but still on oxygen after being released from the hospital many weeks later.

Covid is real. It is a virus, vaccines are the present way to have some protection from the illness they cause, when they attack the physical body. If you are not vaccinated get vaccinated, better to be a little sick for a couple days from the vaccination than dead when the virus attacks in full form.

And, Christianity will never die. If you read the book of Hebrews you will see that there is a spiritual growth that goes on in individuals as you grow physically year by year.

Growing in any relationship is seen as the relationship ages. a Christian is someone who sets out to follow the wisdom of God. And, when you do that you become God's friend. We can call it Spiritual growth. We learn to lean on the Wisdom imparted to us by the holy spirit.

Paul's writings to the churches he encountered also show how spiritual growth is normal.

It affects different churches in different ways. Yes if you believe something you will seek more information about it. You will stand up for what you have learned to be true. Sometimes, what a church teaches will clash with what God is actually telling you in your individual life. I always view individual churches as containers holding different types of plants. Each one growing in a different way. In the end they usually arrive at the same place and the same viewpoints if they are on the same track with God.

The new testament teachings as expressed by Christ are better at expressing this than I am. The article that was part of this prompt tried to reveal some of the things that are normal parts of knowledge about churches.

Wishing everyone a New Year filled with good knowledge. Bye for now. .


© Copyright 2022 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024154-Best-Described-as-A-Personal-Day